Thursday 7 January 2016

Important information



Dear Buyers, 

Only send me an email when you are SURE you want to purchase a product and are ready to pay it. If you have some sort of question where the answer can not be found in the post, then absolutely please feel free to ask me - but there's no need for me to receive an email saying "I would like to buy this product" and then no answer back from you - or to send me an email that you are "interested" in something but then nothing more.

I'm blessed with serious buyers and I would like to keep it that way!

I am fast in my reply so I expect the same from you and please only send me an email when you are sincerely interested in buying and ready to make a payment so I don't need to hold a product to someone where I'm just waiting for an reply.

Hope you understand!


Ha a lovely day, 
stina