Tuesday 5 November 2013

Prada winter, padded jacket

SOLD!

The most perfect winter jacket from Prada.
Much more elegant then most winter padded jackets I've seen. Light, comfortable and warm, most of all. I bought this jacket last year for 1050EURO (9200SEK) and the tags and all are still on since I got two almost the same and only used one of them. So this one is left to be yours for a fashionable winter.
It's dark black, with a little bit of glance on it, padded and has a interesting, hidden opening in the back where some buttons are placed. You only see this if you look for it but it adds a nice detail to the design. It's so good looking on and will be a perfect companion for many cold autumn and winter days. Comes with tags and the Prada hanger.

str: 36/38

Price: 3400SEK and I'll stand for the shipping.

For buy, email me at stina_auer@live.se